Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure data quality and Data security across the organisation.
- Create algorithms that analyse public sentiment using data from social media platforms and to improve survey accuracy and deliver insights.
- Using statistical approaches, derive insights from election and demographic data.
- Manage analytics projects that involve extracting and analysing data from a variety of sources
Education :- Graduate or postgraduate studies in statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, or a related analytical area are required.
Experience: min 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist (Candidate who worked with FMCGs for data analysis are preferable)
Salary CTC: 5 to 7 lacs per Annum
Pune / Thane
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Acquiring data from primary and secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Proven analytic skill, including mining,evaluation,analysis and visualization.
- Preparing reports for leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns and predictions using relevant data.
- Practical experience in statical analysis through the use of statistical packages including Excel,SPSS and SAS.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including knowledge of data science and analytics technologies such as a Python, R, Scala, Tableau, and PowerBI.
- Comprehensive understanding of sampling, selection biases, and normalisation procedures.