Roles and Responsibilities:
- To reach campaign objectives, coordinate with multiple internal departments at ” The Strelema,” including digital media, data analytics, market research, strategy, business development and operations.
- Using a series of rigorous primary or secondary research endeavours, determine the political pulse of various demographic, geographic, and legislative entities.
- Arrange,plan,strategize and execute high impact on the ground programs from begin to wrap up, get ready intensive work plans in collaboration with inside and outside stakeholders to supervise usage.
- To provide back, actualize central campaigns, and make systems on the ground, communicate with political partners such as party local leadership, position holders, and Party Workers.
MBA (Marketing) or equivalent degree
Experience: 2-3 Years
Salary CTC: 6 to 8 lacs per Annum
Base Location: Pune / Thane
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal, time management and analytical skill
- Planning and implementation of the project
- Decision making ability
- Team Management
- Generating reports and presenting information to authority.
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to interact effectively with wide range of stakeholder of our industry.
- Proficiency in MS Office
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune Thane