Role and Responsibilities of Summer Intern :
- Liaise with the leadership team to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Build & implement SOPs to manage workflows & day to day operations
- Evaluate the efficiency of processes and implement process improvements as needed
- Hospitality management –Identification and onboarding of PAN India hospitality and travel service providers
- Event Management – Execution of indoor and outdoor events
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote efficiency
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Minimum Qualifications: Strong academic record with post-graduation from a reputed MBA institute
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage critical deadlines with multiple priorities
- Good knowledge of MS-Office.
- Ability to multitask
- The incumbent will have significant interaction with leadership and internal & external stakeholders and therefore must possess outstanding relationship, communication, and influencing skills
Things to remember :
- The incumbent will work on projects of various lengths and involvement in various management competencies, including – Primary and secondary research, Data Manipulation, Data Visualization, Team Management, Campaign Management, Creative Services, Brand Management. The responsibilities may vary according to the nature of projects assigned. Projects will vary in length, involvement, campaign focus, and will overlap. Time management and stake holder management are crucial.
- The internship projects will be based around the below broad parameters :- Data Analysis, Market Research, Brand Management, Process Improvement
- The students shall be awarded with certificate and monthly stipend and the total stipend amount shall be sent to them altogether post completion of the project.
- Internship offer could be terminated if inappropriate behaviour of intern observed.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune Thane